Powered By Blogger

Thursday 4 March 2010

PickwicK & JokeS...


Pickwick, Jokes!! Remember these names?? It brings me reminiscences of childhood days. These were cream wafers which used to come in different flavours. Everyday after work, my father used to buy these for me and my brother. He used to make it a point that we don't get bored with a single flavour. So each day we had a chance to experience a different flavour - vanilla,strawberry,banana,chocolate.....

Time passed by and I don't remember at which point of life did he stop buying us the wafers. Maybe our interest had then shifted to something else. Pickwick wafers got completely forgotten.

Recently, my mom and me got into a supermarket to buy some stuff as a part of our next day family tour. While searching for some items, a name suddenly struck my eyes .... "PICKWICK". In a split of a second, I went back to my childhood days and an unknown joy filled my mind. The child in me couldn't resist any long and wasting no time I put a packet of it into the bag along with the other items.

The next day when I took it out for snacks, it was a big surprise for my brother too. He too had forgotten it all these times. Thanks to Pickwick, we spent some time speaking about our old times and on the whole it added some more sweetness to our tour...


No comments:

Post a Comment