Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 2 March 2010

Excitement :)



Before I used to wait for my annual vacation so that I can get back to my home....sweet home. A perfect getaway - from desert land to green land.I remember how I used to count down the days. But today, I realise its just 10 days left for me to go home and I don't believe I din't even think about it till now. It was only when I told my colleague that I'm going home next month and he responded 'Oh,in April?', I realised and said "No, it's in March, this month, I'm going".

So what is it that has put my spirits down??

This time, I have two important reasons for going home.
(i) Its on a day of this month that we 9 friends (schoolmates) have promised to meet in front of our alma mater. The promise was made 10 years back!! Among nine, its only two (me including) who have decided to make it on this day. Still,I'm happy atleast two of us are going to be there.

(ii) We have an important ceremony going to be held by the end of this month in our family temple. All immediate members of our family will be attending the function. Pretty happy that I can be with all of them but sad that my better half will not be there since he got caught up with some work.

Leave aside the negative part, I have reason enough to be excited....I'm going home....sweet home... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment