Powered By Blogger

Friday 18 October 2013

It's Rrrrrrraaaaaiiiiiinnnnning!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

I sit in my balcony and see the sunshine passes away;
I hear the rumbling sounds of the nature;
Yes, its the thunder, and the lightning comes,
I see the blue skies changing its colour and becoming dark;
Birds soaring high up in the sky, vanishing soon as if expecting something;
Yes, here comes the first few drops of rain...
I can feel the smell of the earth;
Here comes the rain with its full intensity;
Falling on the earth with all its vigour;
Bringing joy and pure happiness to the mother Earth;
I can see the trees and plants dancing to the tunes of the rain;
Yes, I can see pure joy everywhere!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Please accept the Liebster from my blog :) Do hop in when u get time !!
    --Seema

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Seema...wats Liebster?? and how do i accept it?

    ReplyDelete