Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 8 January 2013

Self Introspection


Today was a busy day at office. I always wished to work in a busy office where I can work continuously with interest so that the day goes well giving me a feeling that I have done something worthwhile. Though this was my wish, what was in store for me was just the contrary. Before joining this company,I worked in two companies. Both places I had more leisure or infact boring hours compared to productive working hours. I always used to feel sad and a bit dejected thinking that my days are being wasted thus increasing years of experience without much increase in knowledge. This being the background for my professional experience, I had ample time to make some good friends. These were times which I believe I was evolving as an individual...I started realising I have strong views for myself and there were people who would really listen to them and infact value them... These were the times when I started proving myself that I was capable of doing many other things other than professional work,writing being one among them. I believe I stopped writing after my school ...In schools,most of us would have been writers, good or bad, since we were used to compulsory essay and comprehensive writings. I am happy these days gave me an opportunity to start writing again,which again adds to the point that it improved my handwriting too which were long lost after college days. There have been times when I wondered the handwriting which once won prizes for "Best Handwriting" could become so vulgar like ghostly scribbling. I remember how embarrassed I had been when a close relative made a casual check on my notebook saying "I have heard your handwriting is really good" and ended up with a sorry look, decent enough not to make me feel hurt. But,I was hurt; No, I was sorry for myself for not maintaining my beautiful handwriting which once won a prize among one hundred and twenty other hand writings ..I got ample time to write mails to my school friends thus reliving past memories,get in touch with good old teachers thus building a new bond with them. The office where I work now offers me an atmosphere with good friends as well as ample work to keep me busy nowadays and I am really happy . When I think about my initial days in professional life, I know, it was a seasoning time for the ripe days ahead :)


No comments:

Post a Comment