Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 7 April 2010

My long lost friend


I feel so happy today.My childhood friend in my 4th and 5th whom I had to part with 16 years ago have come searching for me again.What more do someone like me need to get excited like this??I had been searching for her through orkut and facebook for a long time, but in vain...I never had the idea if she remembers me or anything but still I was searching for her.And much to my delight, yesterday I saw a friend request from my long lost friend with a message asking if I remember her or not :) .... I could do nothing else but thank God for being so kind to me...Its really so touching to know that dear God is so concerned about each and every thing of a person like me ... Thankyou, thank you for everything :)

Your's faithfully .....

No comments:

Post a Comment