Powered By Blogger

Thursday 15 April 2010

Here and there



Another day is here to welcome a fresh Year ; Vishu 2010

Traditional styles of welcoming her with Vishukani,Vishukaineetam,Vishusadya etc can be followed wherever you are. But that's not enough to make one happy, I feel. Gone are the days when all your relatives get together and have a happy time together. Back in homeland, they still get together and celebrate. And me, away from all the celebrations .... How I yearn to get back to the ways it used to be ....

Sitting in the office in front of my PC on this auspicious day, I dont feel like working. I am taken back to my home where I can see all my relatives together ... they are having small talks teasing each other and having a good laugh. In between they do talk about me and say that I should have also been there to enjoy this moment ... Yes, physically I may be in a different land, far away, but in spirits, I'm there where I yearn to be at this moment ... I do see and feel everything ... Yes, I do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment